Showcasing The Industry’s Most Promising Talent
The FinTech 100 provides leaders with an invaluable opportunity to connect with a community of curated regional and international investors, industry-leading innovators and the right partners to collaborate and scale.
For 2020, Abu Dhabi Global Market, the Central Bank of the UAE and Unbound will be scouring the planet for an expanded cohort of 100 of the world’s leading startup and scaleup talent in the financial technology space.
The FinTech 100 recognises the most disruptive, emerging minds from around the world on a Global Tour, and brings them to FinTech Abu Dhabi.
The FinTech 100 Is Open To Disruptors Across...
The following categories:
- Capital Markets
- Mortgage & Real Estate
- Personal Finance
- Payments & Billing
- Wealth Management
- Money Transfer & Remittances
Who Should Apply?
The FinTech 100 is open to early and growth stage FinTech companies, with exceptional founding teams. In order for your application to be successful, your company must have a financially sustainable business model and a viable product.
Ready To Take Part?
This is your opportunity to join the world's most disruptive FinTech companies in securing international investment, forming critical partnerships and gaining global media coverage.
If you think your solution has what it takes to make the FinTech 100, click the link below to request more information.
Benefits Of Joining The FinTech 100
ADGM Digital Lab
Applications Will Be Assessed Based On Your:
- Does the team the track record and qualifications?
Does the business model have the potential to:
- Promote significant growth, efficiency or competition in the financial sector
- Promote better risk management solutions and regulatory outcomes for the financial industry
- Improve the choices and welfare of clients
- Does the solution indicate a considered and financially sustainable business model and solid customer acquisition strategy?
Company & Product Fit:
- Is there potential for socio-economic contribution to Abu Dhabi/UAE?
- How will the company fit within the ADGM FinTech ecosystem?
- Is the company compatible for the ADGM Digital Lab?
- Is the company's services/solution ready for market deployment?
- Is there scope to apply core tech to multiple use cases?
- Is there a path to scaling this business?
We'll review all applications, and we will be in touch to let you know whether it has been accepted for further consideration. After this, we'll ask you to share additional details on your company and solution.
Once your position in the FinTech 100 is confirmed, we will ensure you have the right tools for success!